Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Sakana Japanese Restaurant





I'm so embarrassed. I eat at this place ALL THE TIME and hadn't bothered blogging it yet! The food is very good and fresh, and the service is great. Certainly a restaurant worth blogging!!! They do serve more than just sushi, so it's worth a try if you like Japanese food. From edamame to japanese oshinko (pickled vegetables), seeweed salad and green salads, sake and japanese beer. Surely to tempt your tastebuds!



My favorite sushi resto in DC!!!!

Sakana Japanese Restaurant
2026 P St. NW, Washington, DC 20036
202-887-0900

Check out the Washington Post City Guide

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the review of Sakana. I just visited this Japanese restaurant for the first time on Saturday night, and I wrote a review for Too Shy to Stop, my online magazine. You can read the review here.

suomynona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suomynona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.