Tuesday, July 01, 2008

TangySweet


Ok...I'll begin this posting by saying that...I do like Pinkberry. I think it's great. I love the fresh fruit and sweet frozen yogurt. Now there is something SIMILAR here in DC called TangySweet. The frozen yogurt is...well....tangy, and the fruit...sweet. I've tried the Classic and the Pomegranate flavored yogurt. My favorite is Pomegranate. It has a great, subtle flavor of pomegranate juice, but add fresh mango or kiwi, or the raspberries and blackberries and you're in for a treat!


They also have Green Tea, which looks good and seems to be a popular choice among DCists, but wasn't my favorite flavor. It's a little bitter, in my opinion. See what DCist blog has to say about TastySweet.

With its yellow walls and modern lights that change from green to red to blue, Tangy Sweet has become a popular sweet stop in Dupont Circle's P Street. It's especially good after a delicious sushi dinner at Sakana!!!


Tangysweet
2029 P Street NW
Hours: Sunday - Thursday, 11 a.m. - 11 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m. - 2 a.m.
Metro: Dupont Circle (Red Line)
Price range: $2.50 to $6.50

No comments: